Flowers

Flowers

Monday, January 31, 2011

200th Post!

Wow.. 200 posts.. where has the time gone? I'm sure I should say something profound and meaningful for my 200th post, but why start now?!? Instead, I'd like to celebrate with a few photos from the past year.. with a HUGE snowstorm on its way here (tomorrow night and 30+ cm of snow), I'd like to think happy garden thoughts!

As I went through my photo files.. I realized how many shots I have of me holding veggies in my hand - lemon cukes, carrots, tomatoes, etc.. pretty funny, but that's what happens when you take photos of veggies by yourself all the time! I think my 201st post will highlight some of my favourite photos of me holding vegetables! :) Until next time..

Happy Gardening!



4 comments:

  1. Wow...200th Post..that's pretty amazing Niki. Congratulations and all that))). I love the photo of the three cherry tomatoes. Will look forward to veg photos "in hand". Seems I recall a few of them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 200th post and I hope to read 200 more of them o this wonderful blog of yours.:) Those lemon cucumbers are some of my favorite and we eat them just like apples around here. Also, I had to laugh at your "hand photo shots" as I have the same problem with my veggie pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny about the hand shots Mr. H! I think it's a common problem among garden bloggers.. :)

    Thanks for your kind words.. you know that I'm a huge fan of your blog as well!
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on you bicentennial post. Keep them coming!

    BTW - It's never occured to mr to take a picture of a hand held vegetable (That's probably because my hands are generally too dirty)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)