chives

chives

Friday, January 21, 2011

A Winter Garden Tour


Yesterday, I had the privilege of visiting two outstanding gardens in the Liverpool, Nova Scotia region (Donna and Faye - I bet you can guess whose gardens these are?!) I love visiting gardens - spring, summer, winter and autumn.. a well planted garden will offer interest throughout the year and these gardens were no exception! I thought I'd share a few of the photos with you for a bit of winter inspiration!




























1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos Niki. I would know these gardens any where, any time of year. Two of my favourites. These two gardeners have so much to teach us.They are truly master gardeners!Can't wait to see and read about these gardens. Glad you were travelling yesterday and not today.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)