Flowers

Flowers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Book Cover!!!

Ok.. I've been sitting on this for about 6 weeks now (extremely impatiently!!), but I'm happy to say that I can finally show you all the cover of my upcoming book.. I should mention that it was taken on Jan 15th of this year in my backyard. No photo manipulation!! (ok, maybe my hair)

It will be available everywhere in December of 2011 (a few more months).. but I just noticed that it's available for preorder on www.amazon.ca and www.amazon.com. Exciting!!

So, without further ado.. (drum roll please).. Here is the cover - Ta da!!

11 comments:

  1. I love the cover, congratulations on a job well done. I will add it to my Amazon wish list.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it...well, I guess I CAN wait for December :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...can't wait to get my own copy. Congrats:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! I'm so glad to finally share the cover.. can't wait to share the book itself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover looks great! I know what I'm buying myself for Christmas this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful...am so excited about your new book. Congratulations Niki!! Have learned so much from your blog, and to think this book is directed at "me"...a gardener who is trying to grow food year round.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fasten your seat belt girl.You are taking off! I'll be stopping in with our copy for an autograph.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're quite the gardening fox, Niki. haha.

    Looks excellent! Definitely on my want list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Niki! Almost makes me look forward to winter! Pre-order...done.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is just the book i've been looking for! great cover!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)