kale

kale
The overwintered kale is sprouting!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lynn's Paradise Cafe in Louisville

After the big Garden Writers symposium in Indianapolis last month, we headed down to Kentucky for a few days. Louisville is a great city and a long time ago, we had the honour of spending a few years living there. One of our favourite spots has always been Lynn's Paradise Cafe, so we needed to go back to enjoy a huge Southern-style breakfast - hello cheese grits!! 

This is not a restaurant for the meek.. it's bold, tacky and incredibly fun! Plus, the food is amazing.. Enjoy the visual tour.. 


The bar at Lynn's Paradise Cafe

So much to see! 
I think I need a bedazzled tree in my dining room?

The ugly lamps from the annual 'Ugly Lamp' contest. I think that leg won!

Two pancakes bigger than my head!!

The biscuits.. ohh, the biscuits!!

Bacon-themed merchandise that everyone needs!

An easy way for Americans to pretend to be Canadian! :)

Me and Lynn's Paradise Cafe. Delicious!!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm, bisquits. They remind me of my trip to Savannah earlier this year!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)