Flowers

Flowers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Check out my 1st Guest Blogging Efforts!

I'm thrilled to share my first guest blogging efforts with you.. the lovely Jennifer, of Three Dogs in a Garden - had kindly offered me a guest blogging spot on her popular Canadian garden blog. (how many times can I use the word blog in a post??!) Anyhoo, she has just posted my efforts and I think she did a fantastic job - thanks so much Jennifer!! You can take a visual stroll through my winter cold frames at the above blog address. Hope you enjoy it!

Now, the plan is to get Jennifer to do a guest post on this blog! Fingers crossed.. :)


2 comments:

  1. Really like your new page layout! great day out in the garden today and more good weather to come. Really enjoyed the blog interview at three dogs in a garden...she writes so well. Will look forward to your blog interview with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your post at Jennifer's blog Niki. Great job. I swore I wouldn't start any new garden projects next year until I completed the ones I have but I'm very tempted to get started on a cold frame after reading your post.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)