chives

chives

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My book has arrived!!!!!!

It's a gorgeous day and although I should be outside getting some garden work done, I've been preparing for Friday's seminar at the ACORN Conference on Winter Greens: Sprouts, Shoots and Cold Frames. When the courier truck pulled up, I figured it was another box of book brochures for me to display at the conference.. but, I was wrong!! It was the delivery of my first copies of The Year Round Vegetable Gardener from Storey Publishing!! It's been exactly 2 years (almost to the day) since I got my book contract and here they are!! Take a peek!! I feel like a proud parent! Just a few more weeks and they will be in stores across North America. I can't wait to share it with everyone!


8 comments:

  1. congratulations - hope it goes well.
    LOVE the new blog picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very exciting. Congratulations. Now you can probably stand back and breath again. Hope your late fall gardening is doing well. George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Niki. You must feel very proud holding that in your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations....what can I say...so pleased for you and so happy it is now available. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer@threedogsinagarden
    Congratulations!! And a proud parent you should be.
    Good luck at the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I can't wait for it to be officially available!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, I am truly looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Nikki! Really looking forward to getting my copy too! Hope Winter Greens knocks their socks off!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)