Flowers

Flowers

Friday, December 30, 2011

I've joined twitter!

I knew it was bound to happen someday.. but apparently someday has arrived. I joined twitter yesterday and will do my best to tweet timely, interesting, and if possible, witty tidbits of info. Check my twitter at @NikiJabbour.

Also, let me know what you think about my current background image on my twitter account - it's a photo of the tulips and forget-me-not's that I took this past April while visiting Monet's Garden. Ah.. April in Paris..

I will also soon have some more events to add to my spring schedule.. I have a feeling that Rhode Island and Philly may be in my future..

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Come visit in Rhode Island! We love it when folks come to our little state.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly! I've never been to Rhode Island.. can't wait! I'll post details as they come.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)