Flowers

Flowers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Proven Winners First Blog Post is Up!!

To add on to my 'big announcement' yesterday of becoming one of Proven Winner's Garden Guru's, I thought I would mention that the first PW blog post has gone LIVE! It's by the lovely Genevieve Schmidt and you can find the link to her first post here - Proven Winners Blog

My first post will be in a week or so.. I'll keep you updated! By the way, I hope you take some time to check out the blogs of my fellow PW Garden Guru's.. I linked to them in my last post and I have also added them to my blog roll. I was lucky to meet a few of these wonderful garden communicators in person in Indianapolis last August at the Garden Writers Annual Convention and I hope to meet the rest of the crew in the near future!

On another note, I just got back from a gorgeous garden in Halifax.. it will be featured in an upcoming issue of Gardens East magazine - March/April, I believe. Typically when I am working on gardening articles in December, it's bitterly cold, snowy and impossible to see the actual gardens.. today, it's mild, green and the earth is so spongy that I'm glad I didn't wear my heeled boots! :)

Off to the Rhodo Society Christmas party tonight! Good food, friends and plant fun!

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer@threedogsinagarden
    Hi Niki, Congratulations on becoming a Proven Winner's Garden Guru! I look forward to reading all about the latest PW varieties and your reviews of their performance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niki, thanks so much for linking to my first post! I'm way excited, and just can't wait to get to read everyone else's intro. You must be over-the-moon with your book coming out this month! Big congrats for all of your successes, you deserve them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done and a lovely read

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)