chives

chives

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The 52 Week Salad Challenge!

Are you a part of this? Bloggers and gardeners from 8 countries are participating in a fun challenge that encourages you to grow/eat something every week from your garden. From cold frame crops to indoor microgreens, have fun adding homegrown greens to your table. I am really loving this idea that was thought up by a popular UK blogger.

Although the challenge started up in January, it's not too late to join! Check out the link below to discover how you can take part in The 52 Week Salad Challenge!!

The 52 Week Salad Challenge!!

7 comments:

  1. Awww, thanks for this and the Link Love Niki :)

    Of course we're just beginning to realise something you've known for ages, though we're having lots of fun finding out.

    And yes, anyone wanting to join in is most welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept meaning to join and just didn't get around to it!!! I enjoy VP's blog a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick from TantallonFebruary 29, 2012 at 8:24 PM

    Are grow lights considered cheating?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think so Nick.. I use my grow lights for microgreens in winter.. they work better than relying on the short winter day length! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know if I can take on another challenge but I like the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm trying to eat a salad a day right now I have so many greens growing in my greenhouse. Guess that would qualify me for the challenge and probably catch me up with everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi - just received your book for my birthday. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)