Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Media updates and tonight's talk

Ok.. this morning, Wed, Feb 1st, my appearance on CTV Morning Live will air at 8:15 am Atlantic time. I'll post the link afterwards.. but you can tune in live on CTV in the Maritimes..

UPDATE - Here is the link for the CTV Morning Live clip! Just click on the winter gardening clip in the video box. Note to self, talk slower next time!! :)

Then, this Friday, Feb 3rd, I'll be on CBC Information Morning talking to Margot Brunelle. That was also a fun interview! She is an avid gardener and we had a lovely chat as we toured the garden.

Tonight, I'll be at the Keshen Goodman Library in Halifax at 7 pm for my talk on Year Round Vegetable Gardening.. Halifax Seed will be onsite selling books and I'm bringing some packets of seed to give away - while they last!!

UPDATE - Another review of The Year Round Vegetable Gardener can be found here...

Happy Wednesday!


  1. Heard you on CBC this morning Niki, and you have inspired me to revitalize my indoor herb gardens!We have bought a townhouse and will soon have a small area of land and I can't wait to get my own veggies growing!

  2. Good job on the show. Go veggies!


Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)