chives

chives

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My latest blog post for Proven Winners!

I love writing my monthly Proven Winners blog for a number of reasons. First, there are the fabulous folks that I get to work with, including my fellow bloggers, but I also love the opportunity to write about ornamental plants. In this blog, my books and most of the magazine articles I write, I typically focus on the edible side of the garden, but with Proven Winners, I get to explore a variety of techniques, ideas and plants bred for pleasure - colour, texture, form and more! In my latest Proven Winners blog post, I share the concept of colour echoing to bring harmony to a garden. Read all about it here.

6 comments:

  1. “Congratulations Admin! Thank you so much for taking the time to share this exciting information.”
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, just reading your book, and I'm happy to see mulitiplier onions mentioned. Do you have a good source for getting these by mail/in the maritimes? I live in PEI and haven't been able to find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great question! I have actually bought my multiplier onions at the grocery store on their onion set rack, in garden centers and you should also be able to order them via Halifax Seed (www.halifaxseed.ca) and http://www.territorialseed.com/product/1326/seasonal_products. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  3. Awesome, thanks so much! On my way to getting some potato onions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats
    By far the most concise and up to date information I found on this topic. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, really very grand site . Thanks for the Sharing .
    Turf Suppliers kent

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with us your informative ideas.
    Turf Kent

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)