Flowers

Flowers

Thursday, February 20, 2014

It's arrived! The first copy of Groundbreaking Food Gardens hot off the presses!

Hello, what's this?
Two posts in one day - can you believe it?

Just a few hours after my last post, my doorbell rang. UPS had a package for me - the first copy of Groundbreaking Food Gardens! So exciting to finally see 2 1/2 years of work in its final form. I can't wait until it is available in stores - about 5 more weeks - but for now, I'm thrilled be able to hold it in my hands.

I'll share more details as time goes on, but I can honestly say that this book would not have been possible if it wasn't for the wonderful work by the 72 contributors whose plans, ideas and gardening techniques are shared in these pages. Their patience at my many (many!) questions, follow up questions and follow up, follow up questions was very appreciated. I hope you enjoy peeking into their gardens as much as I enjoyed writing about them.

And a warm, heartfelt thank you to all of you! Thank you, thank you!!


Sweet!! It's arrived!

A little peek inside! :)

5 comments:

  1. CLAP! CLAP! CLAP! Well done Miss Niki. As good as that gold medal for women's hockey this afternoon.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...it's a Gold!! Well done. Can't wait to see it and own it. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does this mean we won't have to wait until the end of March for ours? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool. Congrats! I want to read it soon....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is very helpful thank you very much for sharing .

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)