Flowers

Flowers

Monday, February 24, 2014

Savvy Gardening

Big news to announce! For the past 6 months, I've been working with some of my favourite garden writers to create a new website. One that wouldn't just regurgitate all the typical garden advice, but would offer fresh & innovative ideas for growing food, flowers and supporting the diverse ecosystem in our gardens. Plus, it would be nice to find some easy ways to save money with creative DIY projects!

Therefore, I'm happy to (finally) announce the launch of Savvy Gardening! This project is a collaboration between the wonderful Jessica Walliser, Tara Nolan, Amy Andrychowicz and myself. We come from different geographical areas, gardening zones and backgrounds, but we each bring our own individual strengths and passions to the site. You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest!

I'd love to hear some feedback on this project, so please feel free to comment! :)




3 comments:

  1. Nothing about your new project - but it sounds terrific. I am always looking for sites where others live and garden in cold weather or at elevation and just happened across your site. I will be back. Its only 23 today and we are snow covered here in eastern Wyoming, but my plant flats are up and growing, more to be planted the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog and I noticed some useful information from this post. Thanks for sharing unique information.


    Patios Norfolk & Landscape Gardener Norwich

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog. Gartengestaltung Schaffhausen is the best Service for new Investor

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)