Flowers

Flowers

Sunday, March 22, 2015

New podcasts!!

Mark getting interviewed at Canada Blooms
last week - me sneaking in a photo! :)
As you may know, I'm a co-owner of the website, Savvy Gardening. We launched just over a year ago and the response has been incredible. Along with Jessica Walliser (bug & pollinator expert), Tara Nolan (flower & container gardening expert), Amy Andrychowicz (Budget & DIY gardening expert) and me (edibles expert), we cover a lot of ground.

We've now ventured into podcasts and have started a series of brief interviews called, Short & Savvy. For the first podcast, I chatted with Mark Cullen, Canada's garden guru! HERE is the link to the podcast, if you're interested in taking a listen.

Many more to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)