Flowers

Flowers

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

... and we're back! The Weekend Gardener returns for its 8th season!

Throwback! Me and Owen Bridge of Annapolis Seeds when
he joined me on the show in 2011! He'll be back on the air
with me in early May. 
Eight seasons. I have no idea where the time has gone, but we have had such a blast these past 7 years that I can't wait to kick off our 8th! The fun begins this Sunday, April 26th from 10 am to noon (atlantic time) on News 95.7 FM in Halifax and 1310 News in Ottawa. But even if you're far away, you can listen live at the station websites and after the broadcast, the shows will be podcast on the same websites. (I also post the podcast links on facebook after each show).

More good news! Mega-producer, Meghan Groff will be back in the control booth once again, reminding me to talk slower (good luck with that Meghan!) and to keep everything on track!

I've been busy booking the first few months of shows and am excited to welcome back favourite guests like Craig LeHoullier (our tomato man!), Cathy Oulton, Owen Bridge, Marjorie Harris, Jessica Walliser, Tara Nolan, Steven Biggs, Crystal Godfrey, Allan Armitage, Beckie Fox, Telsing Andrews, and many many more.. plus many new guests like Shawna Coronado and 9 year old Emma Biggs!

If there are any guests or topics you'd like to hear, please let me know! As always, we welcome your tweets and phone calls during the show. The number to call is 1-877-801-8255 and you can tweet me HERE.




2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for another great season Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very glad to see you guys again. this is really great site. good work

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments. I welcome your tips, questions, thoughts and ideas (and suggestions for new veggies to grow!)